Work hard, play harder
The Trailrider 2 has your back. This tough ute is your new best mate on the worksite or towing your gear down the coast. It won’t let you down with its new and advanced 2-litre D20 Turbo Diesel engine with 120kW of power and 375Nm of torque.
It’s big. It’s tough. It’s reliable.
And it’s not bad on the eyes either. With sleek black features like a custom made sports bar, 19 inch 12 spoke alloys, nudge bar and a Mountain Top Roller Tonneau, this beaut is going to turn heads.
Building off the T60’s rugged brawny stance, the Limited Edition Trailrider’s blacked out sporty design commands attention. Get serious with a load of black accessories including 19-inch 12-spoke alloys, side steps, a nudge bar and a sports roll bar. Black trim accents, blacked out logos and new badging complete the look. To up the ante, we’ve also added the tough Mountain Top Roller Tonneau and a robust, heavy-duty spray-on tub liner.
*Dual Cab Trailrider Model Shown
T60 Trailrider 2 Dependant on trim level, your experience is your choice
- ✔ 19-inch black alloy wheels
- ✔ Black side steps
- ✔ Black Nudge Bar
- ✔ Automatic LED Headlights
- ✔ Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- ✔ Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS)
- ✔ Climate Control Air Conditioning
- ✔ 6 Airbags
- ✔ Cruise Control
- ✔ Genuine Leather Accented
- ✔ Blind Spot Monitor3
- ✔ Lockable Mountain Top roller tonneau
- ✔ 360° View Camera
- ✔ Black front grille
- ✔ Keyless Entry and Start
- ✔ 6 speed Manual or Automatic Transmission
- ✔ Black Sports Bar
- ✔ Polythene Tub Liner
- ✔ 5 year /130,000 km6 Warranty
- ✔ 10” Touch-Screen Entertainment System
- ✔ Reversing Camera and Rear Parking Sensors
- ✔ 3 Tonne Braked Towing Capacity
*Dual Cab Trailrider 2 Model Shown
From the weekly grind to a cheeky weekender, our limited edition T60 model is with you through thick and thin. Powered by our advanced D20 2-litre Turbo Diesel Engine, the Trailrider 2 is one of a kind in its range. Be ready for adventure with 120kW @ 4,000rpm of power, 375Nm of torque between 1,500-2,400rpm, and three-tonne towing capacity. And its low 8.5 litre per 100km fuel consumption will keep you on the road longer between refuels.
Its durable, responsive D20 engine emits low levels of Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH) and features Bosch’s third generation high-pressure common rail direct fuel injection technology – giving you a smooth ride across any terrain.
*Dual Cab Trailrider 2 Model Shown
Sporty by looks, tough by nature
Conquer in comfort
*Dual Cab Trailrider 2 Model Shown
Stay connected wherever the road takes you with an impressive 10-inch touchscreen entertainment system. Complete with Apple Carplay, smart phone connectivity, Bluetooth, a 12V power outlet and two USB ports, in the Limited Edition Trailrider you’re in charge. Stay on the job when you’re on the road with hands-free calling and messaging through your connected phone. When you add in six thumping speakers, you’ll never want to get out.
Mod cons: tick
When you think about how far the world has advanced in terms of technology, the LDV T60 Trailrider has not been left behind. Centre of attention is the massive 10-inch touch screen entertainment system, meaning you can navigate, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music, taking your smartphone into the driver’s seat. Bluetooth keeps you connected and three USB ports keep you powered, road-tripping with the family never seemed more enjoyable. And with 6 speakers, you’ll wonder how you ever travelled before.
Packed with safety features and a 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rating
With power comes responsibility. Wherever you’re headed, it’s good to know your ute is built with safety in mind. With six airbags and Electronic Stability Control as standard, the Limited Edition Trailrider comes with a load of extra smart safety features and a 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rating. Making sure you and your crew always ride in safety.
Be ready for the unexpected with Blind Spot Monitor alerts and brake with confidence with the powerhouse combo of Electronic Brake Assist (EBA) and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD). Conquer the steepest inclines thanks to the Hill Assist System and get the full picture anywhere, anytime with a 360° View Camera. The Trailrider 2 even improves your night vision with the Adaptive Front-lighting System (AFS) that keeps your lights focused in the right direction.
Peace of Mind
The Reassurance of
LDV Roadside Assist supports you and your vehicle for the period of your manufacturer’s warranty, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Convenience of
a Loan Car Program
New LDV vehicles purchased from an LDV Dealer after 1 November 2014 come with the reassurance of roadside assistance for the period of the vehicle warranty.
For information, including terms and conditions:
If you require assistance, call our toll free number
1800 709 832 and please have the following information ready:
- ✔ Your VIN number
- ✔ Your vehicle’s registration number
- ✔ Your location and a description of the problem
- ✔ Where possible, a telephone number so that we can remain in contact
LDV T60 Ute Dual Cab Trailrider 2
Range & Specifications
- View Disclaimers
2. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted,will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
3. Payload and kerb weight figures are based on vehicle certification. It is the driver’s responsibility to ensure: weight of fully loaded vehicles do not exceed GVM; front and rear axle load limits are not individually exceeded; the combined weight of the fully loaded vehicle (including tow ball download when towing) and trailer does not exceed the GCM; compliance to State and Territory towing regulations. Payload is the combined value of occupants, luggage, cargo, added options, accessories and tow ball download (when towing). Kerb weight includes the vehicle with a full tank of fuel and all standard equipment excluding occupants. Additional weights of optional features, occupants, luggage, cargo, accessories and tow ball download (when towing) must be taken into account when calculating payload and kerb weight. When a genuine tow bar and wiring are fitted, blind spot monitoring will be disabled.
4. Safety technologies may not operate optimally under all driving conditions and effectiveness depends on many factors. Driver is responsible for safe and attentive driving. See owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Self engages when required under 30 km/h.
6. Leather accented features and upholstery contain some synthetic materials.
7. Subject to terms and conditions on ldvautomotive.com.au
All information in this document is correct at time of publication however variations may occur from time to time and Ateco Automotive Pty Ltd insofar as is permitted by law to do so, shall not be liable in any way as a result of any reliance by any person on anything contained in this document.
Whichever occurs first